Tuesday 5 July 2016

Book Spotlight: St. Matthew's House by C.P. Murphy




stmatthewshousebanner

About the Book

cpmurphy_St_Matthews_HouseTITLE: St. Matthew’s House
Author: C.P. Murphy
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Sophia Demitri moved to Greenville to escape her obsessive ex-boyfriend. After renting a house she found through an online classified, she learns that her new home used to be a church.
Frankie Everhart lives his life carelessly until visions of his deceased bride, and a mysterious engagement ring, sends Sophia straight into his arms.

Things are going bump-in-the-night in the St. Matthew’s House and Sophia thinks she’s going insane. Her and Frankie are falling in love….but the St. Matthew’s House has a mind of its own.

Author Bio

First and foremost: I hate writing the dreaded bio! I’m a writer, I’m somewhat of an introvert…so why would I want to talk about myself? Anyway, here I am.

When I was in elementary school, I had to write a story for homework. I waited until the last minute to write it but yet my teacher liked it so much that she had me read it to the whole class. The rest is history.

I’ve written poetry, though I admit I think I’m a horrible poet, children stories, which are buried in my closet somewhere, and short stories. My father was a story teller and I grew to be just like him. I find myself making a story out of anything, from hikes in the woods, to letters in the mailbox. My imagination is always working. I often see an object and wonder were its been, who owned it, and try to create from it.

Sometimes I want to give up writing. It’s not easy to be a social butterfly and yet still make time to write. But then, my head explodes from characters who remind me that they’re still lingering. They always win. I look forward to the day when I can write as often as I want.
For employment I worked many years in the restaurant business, and many more years in retail. I’m currently working in correctional healthcare, yes that means I work with inmates and you know my imagination runs wild.

I love my readers and always enjoy hearing from you! Please feel free to follow me as I grow as an author.

Random Things About Me:
*I don’t eat bread much, it gives me hiccups
*I love country music
*I meditate and practice the Law of Attraction
*I was born on Valentine’s Day
*I love coffee
*My favorite author is Jane Austen
*My favorite book is Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

Links

Website: www.cpmurphy.com 
Amazon Author Profile: amazon.com/author/cpmurphy 
Buy on Amazon.



No comments:

Post a Comment